Monday, February 10, 2014

Meal Planning 2014 - Week 7




Monday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch Buy lunch out

Dinner Out with my boyfriend



Tuesday

Breakfast cereal


Lunch Slimming World pasta quiche


Dinner Wine-glazed duck breasts with figs (chicken instead of duck for the other half) from this recipe




Wednesday

Breakfast cereal


Lunch leftover Slimming World pasta quiche


Dinner coconut-shrimp with mango dipping sauce from this recipe with chips; cajun spiced chicken for my boyfriend as he doesn't eat shrimp




Thursday

Breakfast cereal


Lunch macaroni cheese on toast (I know this is technically pasta twice in the same day but it's completely different... and I need a quick lunch after a driving lesson)


Dinner goat's cheese and bacon ravioli with meatballs based on this recipe




Friday

Breakfast cereal


Lunch jacket potato


Dinner Valentine's Day- we're staying in and I'm cooking steak and chips followed by chocolate fondant



Saturday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch zuppa toscana soup for me from this recipe, tomato soup for him with bread - zatar twists


Dinner Out for a friend's birthday



Sunday

Breakfast cereal


Lunch Fry-up for the other half, sausage gravy for me

Dinner Duck with plums and star anise from this recipe for me, chicken for the other half






0 comments:

Post a Comment